Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

ULCS Arms, Clamps

Started by enzo ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

ULCS Arms, Clamps

14 posts
  1. Four ULCS AC-CSF clamps. One ULCS triple clamp. Two Ultralight arms. All in good condition.

     

     

    Arms are 8 inch.
    I have 4 ultralight clamps. $25 for each
    I have 2 8 inch arms. $30 for each
    I have one triple clamp. $30
    I am located in Istanbul, Turkey. I can post worldwide just let me know where you are I will get a postage quote for you.

    post-24388-0-15872100-1458426947_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi Enzo, 2 arms and 2 standard clamps please. I'm in London UK.

  3. Hi Enzo, 2 arms and 2 standard clamps please. I'm in London UK.

     

    My apologies, I had to reconsider. These are still available.

  4. PM sent.

  5. Bump

  6. Bump

  7. Bump

  8. Are these still available?

  9. PM Sent.

  10. Bump

  11. Hi, is the triple clamp still available?

    Cheers

  12. Hi, is the triple clamp still available?

    Cheers

     

    Hi, if it isn't, I've got one I'm happy to sell. ULCS in perfect shape. I can mail from Amsterdam.

  13. Bump

  14. Sold!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.