Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Stix Adjustable Buoyancy Floats for Stix Arms

Started by enzo ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Stix Adjustable Buoyancy Floats for Stix Arms

4 posts
  1. 8 Stix Adjustable Buoyancy Floats for Stix Arms.

     

    I am located in Istanbul, Turkey. I can post worldwide just let me know where you are I will get a postage quote for you.

     

    Price: $40

    post-24388-0-22664000-1458427947_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi Enzo,

    Can you please check what the postage cost would be to Cape Town, South Africa?
    And can you accept payment via PayPal?

    Thanks
    Geo

  3. Bump

  4. Bump

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.