Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Light and Motion Stingray Plus Camera and housing

Started by Dbuky ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Light and Motion Stingray Plus Camera and housing

4 posts
  1. Light and Motion Stingray Plus Camera and housing 2 that's right, 2 Sony HDR XR-200 cameras, Light and Motion all aluminum housing, arms and lights, to include 4 fish eye lights (2 1000lm and 2 500lm) 3 additional replacement handles, 4 o-ring kits, 2 sets of handle batteries, 2 chargers with extended battery, battery is good for 4 dives, carrying suitcase with dividers, optional go pro or utility top mount (quick connect) and all manuals. Used less than 100 dives. Asking $1200 for all included obo, plus shipping. I live in a VA if interested in pick up. I accept all major credit cards as well. I'm looking at upgrading but otherwise an awesome camera set up, I can send sample video upon request. Also I can not upload photos as the files are too big, but can email them to you, you can reply, but feel free to email me directly at dbuky1@gmail.com for faster response.

    post-53844-0-35346800-1458512070_thumb.jpeg

    post-53844-0-48660000-1458512294_thumb.jpeg

    post-53844-0-69427800-1458512331_thumb.jpeg

    post-53844-0-82305200-1458512349_thumb.jpeg

    post-53844-0-96373000-1458512368_thumb.jpeg

    Edited by Dbuky
  2. I have taken this set up in it's entirety to $700 i need to sell

  3. PM sent

  4. Are you still selling?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.