Item up for sale is a barely used Nauticam NA-70D housing with M16 Vacuum valve system. Also included is an Xit 404 zoom knob that makes it easier to zoom. This housing is in excellent condition with barely even a scratch. This housing was used on only 1 trip and a handful of other dives so pretty close to new. You will not find a nicer housing. It has never been flooded or any nonsense. I am very anal about my equipment so it has always been meticulously cared for.
I love the housing and the ergonomics. Just getting rid of my whole system so check out my other listings for a Zen DP-100 and Nauticam DP4 monitor system.
The housing will come in the original box with all manuals and all items included new. It will also come with a spare o-ring.
Please let me know if there are any questions. I will ship for free to the US!
Retail for the housing and vacuum system is $3520
Willing to part with it for $2950.
Thanks!