Hi
I am looking at buying an Inon Z240 for parts at a realistic price.
The bulbs and reflectors should still be in good working conditions.
Regards
Geo
Read-only discussion
Hi
I am looking at buying an Inon Z240 for parts at a realistic price.
The bulbs and reflectors should still be in good working conditions.
Regards
Geo
I have had a friend replace the bulbs in my Z240s with generic flash tubes. You could try emailing him to discuss replacement parts. His website is here: http://www.tfmengineering.com.au/%5CContactUs
Thank you errbrr!
Sending you a PM.
Yep, got your PM. In answer to your questions, his email address is on the contact page of his website which I linked in my post. If you click though, you'll see it straight away.
He didn't replace the reflectors as these were fine. It was just the flash tubes themselves which get burnt out and turn brown.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.