Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

what wide angle lens for Canon G16

Started by seaworm1982 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

what wide angle lens for Canon G16

2 posts
  1. hello all I have Nauticam G16 and wanting to buy wide angle lens so what are my true options which do I buy? I was told uwl-04 dome with inon uwl-h100 type 2..... Any input would help please

     

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

  2. For inon lens wide angle... The best one is actually.. The zm80... The h100 will get u bad vignetting and every if u zone that in.. U lose a lot of the wide.

     

    The zm80, u set it up. U zoom in... And u can see the wide angle is really good.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.