Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

wtb: arms,clamps, adapters please read

Started by crowey89 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

wtb: arms,clamps, adapters please read

4 posts
  1. Looking for :

    2x dovetail female with ball, straight or slanted.

    2x5", 2x3" Arms

    4 clamps

    2x ys adapter (3")

    Any brand. No preference.

    Cosmetic appearance not important.

    I pay PayPal fee and postage to Malaysia.

    Pm pls

  2. Hi Joseph,

     

    I have an older Sea&Sea set. PM sent, but I couldn't see how to attach photo to that, so here is a photo:

     

    post-47291-0-02993200-1458754603_thumb.jpg

  3. corewy89,

    Three 1' ball mount Ultralight brand with o-rings meant to slide in slotted housing attachment points or trays with a set screw. Plus one Double spring loaded clamp all used but perfectly usable.

    $50.00 for all plus shipping

    Let me know if interested and I can check on shipping.

    EPM or email directly davidhaas@sbcglobal.net

    post-244-0-07426300-1458836972_thumb.jpg

  4. Thank you Joseph!

    The two Sea&Sea arm systems, (1st picture above), are on the way to you by International Priority Mail.

    The arms, clamps, etc. were $40. usd. and the shipping $34 usd.

    I hope that you find them useful in your diving paradise.

    Best wishes from Seattle.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.