Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Panasonic 7-14mm + Nauticam dome port

Started by bear35 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic 7-14mm + Nauticam dome port

3 posts
  1. I have a panasonic 7-14mm (in great condition) for Panasonic/Olympus micro four thirds, complete with Nauticam zoom gear and Port. The port has a couple of marks on it but these do not show in pictures.

    Preferably UK sale.

     

    Lens- £400 New £700+

    Port- £200 New £415

    Gear- £100 New £173

     

    Plus P&P, or South West collection.

  2. Hi Bear,

     

    I'm interested in the lens, port and gear to use with my Panasonic GH4. I couldn't find a way to private message though the site.. what's the best way to get in touch?

     

    Thanks,

     

    Stefan

  3. Sold,

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.