Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea and Sea YS-D2 strobes (2) - LIKE NEW!!!

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea and Sea YS-D2 strobes (2) - LIKE NEW!!!

9 posts
  1. I have 2 Sea and Sea YS-D2 strobes that were purchased brand new in the fall of 2015. They were used once on a dive trip over Christmas, and one strobe failed so was sent back to Sea and Sea and replaced under warranty in Feb. 2016. The new strobe was used a couple of weeks ago on a local dive and performed perfectly. Neither strobe has flooded and has been maintained well. Obviously both are still under manufacturer's warranty.

     

    Comes with original boxes, paperwork, o-rings, grease, diffusers, ball mount/YS mounts.

    The reason I'm selling these LIKE NEW strobes is that I've decided to go back to the Inon Z240's. Just personal preference, I guess, since I got amazing results with the YS-D2's. Brand new these strobes go for $650/each PLUS TAX. My loss is your GAIN!

    Will sell both for $1100 and buyer pays shipping. I only accept PayPal...

    **** FOR SOME REASON, WETPIXEL WILL NOT LET ME UPLOAD PICS FROM MY IPHONE OF THESE STROBES (SAYS THEY'RE TOO BIG??). IF INTERESTED, I'LL GLADLY SEND YOU PICS VIA EMAIL.. ****

  2. I have 2 Sea and Sea YS-D2 strobes that were purchased brand new in the fall of 2015. They were used once on a dive trip over Christmas, and one strobe failed so was sent back to Sea and Sea and replaced under warranty in Feb. 2016. The new strobe was used a couple of weeks ago on a local dive and performed perfectly. Neither strobe has flooded and has been maintained well. Obviously both are still under manufacturer's warranty.

     

    Comes with original boxes, paperwork, o-rings, grease, diffusers, ball mount/YS mounts.

    The reason I'm selling these LIKE NEW strobes is that I've decided to go back to the Inon Z240's. Just personal preference, I guess, since I got amazing results with the YS-D2's. Brand new these strobes go for $650/each PLUS TAX. My loss is your GAIN!

    Will sell both for $1100 and buyer pays shipping. I only accept PayPal...

    **** FOR SOME REASON, WETPIXEL WILL NOT LET ME UPLOAD PICS FROM MY IPHONE OF THESE STROBES (SAYS THEY'RE TOO BIG??). IF INTERESTED, I'LL GLADLY SEND YOU PICS VIA EMAIL.. ****

    Hi can you send me the photo of them to my mail : bany39@gmail.com

  3. still available

  4. BUMP

    Edited by dawallace99
  5. **** THESE STROBES ARE STILL UNDER MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY!!! **** STILL AVAILABLE....

  6. bump

  7. willing to separate!

  8. pm sent

  9. **** SOLD ****

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.