Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam OMD 5 housing and Olympus camera body for sale

Started by Sebastes68 ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam OMD 5 housing and Olympus camera body for sale

11 posts
  1. I have a used Nauticam OMD E5 housing and Olympus OMD E5 body for sale. Excellent starter kit. I take very good care of my equipment. Looking for 900$ willing to be flexible. Pictures provided upon request.

  2. Can u email me pics? Vjguerrero@gmail.com

  3. Sending now to you.

  4. Is the olympus and housing still available? I am very interested

  5. please send me pic andrey.v.savin@gmail.com

     

     

    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

  6. Is the olympus and housing still available? I am very interested

    Hi, the housing is sold but I still have the camera if you are interested.

  7. Bump. Housing is still available.

  8. Intresting to buy housing....

     

     

    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

  9. I need more than $500 which was your previous offer....

  10. $580 ok?

     

     

    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

  11. If this is still available can you email pictures please:

     

    GrantJPThomas@Gmail.com

     

    Cheers!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.