Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5 + Silver Camera Body + Panasonic 45mm Macro + Port

Started by glee719 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5 + Silver Camera Body + Panasonic 45mm Macro + Port

3 posts
  1. Hello,

    I am relisting with a ready-to-shoot macro configuration. This system had served me well over the last 2 years and it's still a great camera overall. I have taken this underwater for around 200 dives in my estimate, so it's showing some paint loss along edges. There are only 2 issues worth noting: 1) the back window has a long scratch. It's not visible once you are in the water, and definitely doesn't leak or anything. I buffed it with a micro-mesh kit and it's mostly gone except from some light angles. 2) there is a section of paint loss on the bottom edge of the macro port. I wiped down the housing and now it looks better too without all the water stain. :D

    What's included:

    Nauticam housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5

    Nauticam macro port 45 for Panasonic DG Elmarit 45mm f/2.8

    Nauticam Flextray II Wide version with handles and balls

    Olympus OM-D E-M5 body in silver, with original box. Comes with 2 OEM and 1 Wasabi batteries.
    Really Right Stuff dovetail plate and grip (BOEM5 and BOEM5-G)

    Panasonic DG Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 with pouch, caps and hood (no box)


    I am asking $1500 for everything listed. I am also willing to do the following combinations:
    - Housing + camera body and RRS plate/grip only: $900
    - Housing + camera body and RRS plate/grip + tray: $1050

    - Port + lens: $650

    I am not considering other combinations at this time.

    post-34311-0-14064700-1459232141_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-57599600-1459232142_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-06979400-1459232144_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-60845200-1459232145_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-12867900-1459232147_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-62368400-1459232148_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-64858500-1459232149_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-23474000-1459232151_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-89979800-1459232152_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-29568400-1459232154_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-01907700-1459232168_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-12023700-1459232169_thumb.jpg

    Edited by glee719
  2. SOLD.

  3. New to this website/forum. Trying to sell equipment.

     

     

     

     

    Nauticam NA-EM5 Underwater Housing for Olympus $775.00

     

    Nauticam NA-EM5 Underwater Housing for Olympus In very good condition. Used 3-4X.

    Retail price new $1,450.00.
    Go to Nauticam website for further information & details
    THANKS!

     

     

     

     

     

    Nauticam NA-EM5 Underwater Housing for Olympus

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.