Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

YS-27 dx and Ikelite trey and arms

Started by jdailey777 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

YS-27 dx and Ikelite trey and arms

1 posts
  1. I have a great condition lightly used ys-27DX I had on a Cannon G9 that is in great working order that I don't use any more as I am now shooting a full frame set up. If interested make me a fair offer.

    This is just sitting around so would rather see it go to some good use.

    I also still have the G-9 I would like to sell if some one is interested in a great little point and shoot and it will include 2 housings with the camera.

     

    Josh

    post-53344-0-77557600-1459356820_thumb.jpg

    post-53344-0-14228300-1459356844_thumb.jpg

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.