Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Cannon G9 and ys-27dx

Started by jdailey777 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Cannon G9 and ys-27dx

1 posts
  1. I have a great working cannon g9 with 2 housings included (cannon wp-dc21) This has been a great camera to learn on in both tropical as well as the PNW waters

     

    Reason I am selling is that I have starting shooting with a full frame Sony a7s and this is just not getting used.

     

    I also have an Ikelite camera tray and arm as well as a ys-27dx strobe with an optical cable attached I am looking to sell as well.

     

    Make a reasonable offer

     

    Josh

    post-53344-0-21912800-1459357214_thumb.jpg

    post-53344-0-62208600-1459357231_thumb.jpg

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.