Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

DS-125 Strobes Bundle

Started by Beata Lerman ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

DS-125 Strobes Bundle

2 posts
  1. I have 2 Ikelite DS125 Substrobes with 2 additional batteries, 3 sync cords (1 brand new) and 3 smart chargers that I am selling.
    Well taken care of, and soaked in fresh water after each dive. I had them for 1.5 years, and never had it misfire. I offer additional battaries, chargers, and a brand new additional sync cord. Everything works perfectly as of February 2016.

     

    Prices are as following:

     

    The whole bundle is $1250.00 + shipping depending on the location

     

    Strobe with 1 battery included: $385.00 each (total of 2)

     

    Additional Battery (so you never run out of power mid-day): $100.00 each (total of 2)

     

    Sync Cords (2 used, 1 new, all work): $55 each (total of 3)

     

    Smart chargers: $40.00 each (total of 3)

     

    I am currently trying to sell it as a set, as everything has been optimized for fastest and most efficient set up. May decide to split the offer if no one is interested.

     

     

    PayPal (US only foreign extra) are included in cost. Shipping is extra. These strobes have only been used maybe 15 times underwater on 7 trips and in excellent working condition. No arms are included but I have several if you need them. They do have ball mounts. Note: please advise these come with single cable only. Diffusers are included with each strobe.

    post-47834-0-49614800-1459369960_thumb.jpg

    post-47834-0-60257000-1459369961_thumb.jpg

    post-47834-0-12081000-1459369962_thumb.jpg

    post-47834-0-80070800-1459369962_thumb.jpg

    post-47834-0-24651700-1459369963_thumb.jpg

    post-47834-0-73971100-1459369963_thumb.jpg

    post-47834-0-16958500-1459369964_thumb.jpg

    post-47834-0-77367100-1459369997_thumb.jpg

  2. any strobe left?

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.