Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite DS125 complete bundle

Started by Beata Lerman ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite DS125 complete bundle

5 posts
  1. I have 2 Ikelite DS125 Substrobes with 2 additional batteries, 3 sync cords (1 brand new) and 3 smart chargers that I am selling.

     

    This post is for One DS125 strobe with a battery, diffuser and ball mount; one additional battery; One sync cord, and one Smart charger. Price $625 plus shipping.

     

    All equipment is well taken care of. Always rinsed in fresh water after each dive. Only used on about 7 trips. Everything works well, and has no issues. I love these strobes, they are among the best on the market.

     

    Feel free to ask any questions

    post-47834-0-37308700-1459375053_thumb.jpg

    post-47834-0-11701400-1459375054_thumb.jpg

    post-47834-0-83675000-1459375054_thumb.jpg

    post-47834-0-81082900-1459375055_thumb.jpg

    post-47834-0-68156100-1459375081_thumb.jpg

  2. Made a mistake. The price for the single set (strobe, additional battery, sync cord and charger) without additional sync cord or charger is $580. Please disregard the previously written price

  3. Hi, still for sale and would you be willing to ship to Australia?

     

    Serial numbers above 5000? (using on a ikelite 5d mk2)

     

    Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

    Edited by lerroy
  4. dar Beata

    my name is Fabio Giambrocono I am Italian and I live in Milan 19/b Rosolino Pilo street.

    I am intrested in one of your ikelite 125 strobes for 580 us dollar plus shipping.

    I could Pay with paypal or by bank.

    Please let me know If the exchange is possible

    best regards

    Fabio

     

     

    Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

  5. Just interested on a charger do u sell separately ?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.