Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Wanted Canon 5d mkii/mkiii Seacams housing

Started by mattmarinegreen ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted Canon 5d mkii/mkiii Seacams housing

3 posts
  1. Is anyone selling a canon 5dmkii seacam housing? I am able to part exchange it for a seacam housing for 5d mki for a spare.

  2. Hello Matt. You post title mentions mark III... I have a Seacam for the Canon 5DIII which I would consider selling. But I am not interested in partial exchange for 5DI or 5DII. If you'd like to discuss purchase of my 5DIII housing in excellent condition, please feel free to give me a call on 509-535-3489 or email at brandoncole@msn.com

     

    Thank you,

     

    Brandon Cole

  3. Hello Matt. I am still interested in selling my Seacam housing for the Canon 5DIII. If you'd like to discuss purchase of my 5DIII housing in excellent condition, please feel free to give me a call on 509-535-3489 or email at brandoncole@msn.com

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.