Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Light And Motion - Sola 1200 - Dive

Started by marcw ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Light And Motion - Sola 1200 - Dive

8 posts
  1. I am selling my Sola 1200 dive light. Unit is 3 years old, all internals was rebuilt last June by Light and Motion. All new batteries and circuit board. I had the light serviced to replace the aging batteries and they rebuilt the light for me. The dive light was last used last month for 14 dives 2 dives a day, light lasted on medium for 2 dives per day on 1 charge. No functional issues, only cosmetic scratches.

    $350 plus shipping in the conus.

    post-18127-0-03376200-1459477208_thumb.jpg

    post-18127-0-54533900-1459477208_thumb.jpgpost-18127-0-95669300-1459477208_thumb.jpg

    post-18127-0-29666700-1459477209_thumb.jpgpost-18127-0-62747800-1459477211_thumb.jpg

    post-18127-0-25471000-1459477211_thumb.jpgpost-18127-0-89099000-1459477210_thumb.jpg

    post-18127-0-54835800-1459477210_thumb.jpg

    post-18127-0-10275700-1459477210_thumb.jpg

    post-18127-0-68690800-1459477209_thumb.jpg

  2. You can get it new on amazon for that much

  3. You can get it new on amazon for that much

    Thanks, i did not realized the price dropped since i bought it. I am not a seller of electronics that thinks 10% off a few years old item is cool. I see the price is $450. If you see the price cheaper please send me the link.

     

    New price $275 with shipping in the US

    Edited by marcw
  4. Just an FYI since you asked about lower prices, LiesurePro sells these for 325 USD when on sale. Light and Motion says that is a very good deal (I asked) and I am not sure how often the put it on sale.

  5. i am open to offers.

  6. Hi, Do you still have this light for sale? If so would you be willing to send to Australia? and what is the lowest you would take for it. cheers Ken.

  7. Hi, Do you still have this light for sale? If so would you be willing to send to Australia? and what is the lowest you would take for it. cheers Ken.

    pm sent

  8. sold

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.