Hi all,
Selling my Nauticam D7000 housing + ports.
The pack includes:
Nauticam NA-D7000 housing.
Subal 8 inch glass dome port with a Nauticam adapter
Subal flat port with a focus knob, also with a Nauticam adapter.
Two Nauticam extension rings: 50mm and 20mm.
Nautical Vacuum Valve and electronic system. I had this professionally installed for additional peace of mind.
Nauticam zoom gears for the Tokina 10-17mm, Nikon 12-24, and Sigma 17-70mm lenses
Manuals for the housing and accessories
Two optical cables for S&S strobes
This system will accommodate the following lenses: Nikon10mm fisheye, Tokina 10-17mm fisheye, Nikon 12-24, Sigma 17-70, Nikon 60mm macro, and Nikon 105mm macro.
The dome port has a crack in the side of the shade that has been patched. The dome itself is pristine, with no scratches.
Camera not included in the price, but get in touch if would like to buy the camera body as well.
Pick up in Sydney preferred, but I will consider shopping nationally at buyer's expenses.
I’m asking aud $3500
Cheers
G







