Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

SUBAL for Nikon D500

Started by VladimirM ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

SUBAL for Nikon D500

10 posts
  1. Subal announce New housing ND500 for Nikon D500. The developing is finish and its coming soon on market!!!

     

     

    post-53712-0-35901200-1459865482_thumb.jpg

  2. Does anyone have an idea when these will ship?

  3. Since the D500 has no built in flash, what LED trigger system fits this housing?

     

    I've not received my D500 yet but will probably get a housing for it as soon as I sell off my other housing.

  4. I understand that Subal, Nauticam, Hugyfot and BS Kinetics (probably among others) are using an internal circuit made by UW Technics:

     

    http://wetpixel.com/articles/uw-technics-releases-ttl-converter

     

    This can produce an optical trigger if it is fed into a special bulkhead that is fitted with an LED.

     

    Adam

  5. Thanks Adam, I had not seen that yet.

  6. Does anyone know the price of the

    UW Technics TTL converter?
  7. I am waiting a review of this housing.

     

    Thanks GHN

    Edited by ghnouer
  8. Has anyone published a review of this housing yet? Can anyone share their experience with this housing...maybe even some photos?

     

    TIA

  9. .

    Edited by Balage_diver
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.