Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon 14-24 F2.8 in Ikelite setting

Started by MarcusMalta ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon 14-24 F2.8 in Ikelite setting

3 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    Has anyone ever tried to get the Nikon 14-24mm F2.8 in an Ikelite setting. Im on my way to upgrade to Full Frame and considering lenses and this seems to be the best Nikon wide angle underwater but it is not listed on the Ikelite Port Chart. I know that some of you guys improvise a way to get what the manufacturers don't sometimes so I will be holding to your answers. Thanks.

  2. I just measured a port extension for the modular Ikelite system, and it does not look like it will accommodate a 98mm diameter lens, so another reason you might want to reconsider trying to use the 14-24

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.