Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Used Nikon D200 Camera body, Aquatica A200 Housing, and Accessories

Started by gmfoster1 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Used Nikon D200 Camera body, Aquatica A200 Housing, and Accessories

2 posts
  1. I am selling a used Nikon D200 digital SLR (body only) and an Aquatica A200 underwater housing. Both items are extremely clean and in excellent operational and cosmetic condition. Package includes 4 camera batteries (2 are brand new and unused), battery charger, manual, new strap, CF memory cards (including 2 new and unused cards). The Aquatica housing (no ports) includes 2 Nikonos 5-pin connector cables for strobes (strobes not included). Both housing and cables have brand new O-rings.

     

    I have upgraded both the Nikon camera and Aquatica housing to newer models, so I am keeping my lenses and ports.

     

    Asking $799 USD or best offer.

     

    Contact me with questions.

     

    Wetpixel is limiting picture downloads to "1000KB", so I can only download one image. Happy to provide more pics, if interested.

  2. Sold.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.