Hello,
just bought the new Sony a6300 and i would like to take it underwater soon. I will get the new Nauticam housing for the 6300 which will ship end of Mai. So far, i just filmed a little with the GoPro and used my Canon 7D with a Ewa Marine bag. I would like to get some Sony Lenses to take advantage of the fabulous autofocus system of the camera (for now I use my Canon Lenses with the Metabones adapter).
Now it comes to the question which lense would be the best.
Sony 16-70mm f4 or Sony 16-35mm f4 combined with wet wide and macro converters would have the benefit of switching everything underwater if needed.
Or better the Sony 10-18mm f4 with a domeport and the Sony 90mm f2.8 macro with the correct port for it (90mm with 1.5 crop maybe to much?).
Looking forward to hear your thoughts - sorry for the bad English
Cheers Oliver