Canon S400 and strobe
Hi,
I'm new here and new to digital photography. Where can I find info on using my S&S 90 DX (from a MMII EX) with a Canon S400 and tweaks and settings for that camera. Thanks, Hank
Read-only discussion
Hi,
I'm new here and new to digital photography. Where can I find info on using my S&S 90 DX (from a MMII EX) with a Canon S400 and tweaks and settings for that camera. Thanks, Hank
Hi Hank,
Your YS90DX will work with the Canon, but you will get no automatic strobe control - I mean you will have to use the knob on the back to set the strobe power.
Do a search here on Wetpixel, using "S400" and you will turn up a lot of info. Unfortunately, the S400 does not let you control aperture and shutter speed, so your camera is going to choose the lowest f-stop it can get.
Hope this helps,
James
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.