Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam 180 degrees straight viewfinder

Started by janvkem ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam 180 degrees straight viewfinder

10 posts
  1. Up for sale is a Nauticam 180 degrees straight viewfinder.
    The viewfinder is being sold as I upgraded my set with a 45 degree viewfinder which I prefer over the 180 degree viewfinder. It is a waste to leave it lying around.

    Item is located in the Netherlands, but shipping worldwide is possible (buyer pays for shipping outside Netherlands). Comes with neoprene bag. Looking for €950,- but open for offers.

     

     

    post-36099-0-71947000-1460289688_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-18033100-1460289698_thumb.jpg

  2. Price drop to €900,-

  3. New drop to €800,-

  4. Hi, is the viewfinder still available? Regards

  5. Hi JMar,

     

    Yes, it is still available. You can contact me via PM or via this forum if you are interested. Regards

  6. would u consider 700

  7. Sorry, 800 is the lowest i can go.

  8. bump :)

  9. What is the part number? Is it for a DSLR or M43?

     

    Bob W

  10. Not sure where I can find the part number, but I used it on the NA-7D, so it is for DSLR.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.