Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: NAUTICAM 32205 45° Viewfinder for MIL Housings & 36135 Macro Port 45

Started by ameyer ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: NAUTICAM 32205 45° Viewfinder for MIL Housings & 36135 Macro Port 45

12 posts
  1. Hi, looking for the NAUTICAM 32205 45° Viewfinder for MIL Housings & 36135 Macro Port 45.

     

    Needs to be shipped to Germany (US and UK postal Adress also available).

    Payment will be done by paypal.

     

    Any offers please PM me.

     

    Many Thanks,

    Andreas

  2. Hi, any available?

  3. Got the port,

     

    but still looking for NAUTICAM 32205 45° Viewfinder for MIL Housings

     

    Thanks, Andreas

  4. bump

  5. Hi,

     

    I have the SLR 45° EVF 32203 for sale on here. I used it previously on a NA NEX-6 housing with the LCD window. So depending on your housing and with the correct window that could be another option to look at.

     

    John

  6. Hi John,

     

    thank you. I checked it out, the EVF 32203 won´t fit to the NA EM5 II housing.

     

    Andreas

  7. Hi Andreas,

     

    That's a shame.

     

    John

  8. I have for sale the LCD window which allows using dslr 45 viewfinder... On NA-EM5 housing. Not sure if it also works for the NA-EM5II housing?

  9. I have for sale the LCD window which allows using dslr 45 viewfinder... On NA-EM5 housing. Not sure if it also works for the NA-EM5II housing?

    I use that same (thicker) window and the DSLR 45-deg finder on my NA-EM10 housing.
  10. Hi all and many thanks for your advices.

     

    It wont work on the NA EM5II window.

     

    On the NA EM5 and NA EM10 housings you needed to change the back window, and with the new installed VF window the above mentioned EVF´s fitted to it. On the new housings like the NA EM5 II it´s no longer necessary to replace the original back side window with a new window fo mount the EVF, and that saves money, but the other EVF modells won´t fit. So I really have to get the EVF model 32205.

  11. Bump

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.