For the Tokina 10-17mm, do I have to use the extension ring with the DP-100-S4 to account for the body of the lens and to get accurate optical placement?
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Tokina 10-17mm and extension ring with the DP-100-S4
Started by kldiver ·
- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
Tokina 10-17mm and extension ring with the DP-100-S4
-
-
Yes, you need extension ring 13mm to get it in right position for the best resoult.
-
For which housing?
I have a Zen DP-100-S4 (Subal) that a friend wants to try out on his Nauticam ND7100 housing. He has the adapter from Nauticam but I have no idea what ER to send him as well. Any ideas?
-
Then he need to measure it with lens and manually put port in front till he not see vignetting. Then measure distance ( that empty space) from housing to the port. this dimension will be dimension of ext ring that he need.