Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus 4/3 w Nauticam housing

Started by lophius ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus 4/3 w Nauticam housing

3 posts
  1. Hi

    I am looking for buying a Olympus 4/3 camera with underwater housing. Complete kits with ports, lenses etc are very interesting.

     

    I am thinking of Olympus EM5, EM5 mk2, EM1, EM10 etc

     

    Does anyone has got one for sale ?

     

    It can be interesting to buy the housing only , but preferably housing + camera, or a complete kit incl ports and lenses.

     

    Rgs

     

    Rikard

  2. pm sent

  3. I have found a housing.

     

    Closing the topic

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.