Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam Housing for Sony RX100 M2

Started by eshvk ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam Housing for Sony RX100 M2

4 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

    Would like to acquire the Nauticam Housing for the RX100 M2. Let me know if you are selling :)

  2. Yes, I have one that I may part with. Are you looking for just the housing or camera/housing/strobe/accessories?

  3. Do you have more details on the housing/strobe/accessories? I already have the camera.

  4. I am also selling a Nauticam housing for for the RX100M2. PM with any specific questions.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.