Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Mounting plates

Started by smk82 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Mounting plates

3 posts
  1. I've decided to add a carry lanyard to my rig, and been looking at the shackled attachments, these caught my eye however

     

    http://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-n8nyac/products/2461/images/2944/Nauticam-23cm-lanyard-mounting-plate__69629.1412693735.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

     

    And I was wondering how the mounting plates attach? Do they go under the ball mounts in the flexitray/easitray handles? Or are the simply for DSLR cameras only (which have their own handles attached to the housing)

     

    Ps and yes I know I could rig a lanyard myself as well!

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. I use a similar one, but with a boltsnap at each end. And two clamps with shackles.

     

    --

    Typed on an on-screen keyboard with [-]autocorrupt[/-] autocorrect and sent from my Android device.

    Typos are a feature, not a bug.

  3. They go under the ball mounts on the flexitray/ easitray handles, but he are different models to suit different Nauticam handles/ housings.

     

    Best bet would be contact reefphoto or backscatter about one for your specific setup.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.