CAMERA KIT INCLUDES:
- SONY F5 with OptiTek ProLock-i Mark II (Canon Adapter)
- SONY VIEWFINDER LCD 3.5"
- 2 X SONY BATTERY 70WH OLIVINE
- 3 x SONY MEMORY CARD PRO + 64GB SXS
- SONY SXS PRO MEDIA USB3 READER & WRITER
- SONY DUAL QUICK BATTERY CHARGER
- REMOTE START / STOP CABLE & TRIGGE
- SONY XLR INPUTS
UNDERWATER HOUSING KIT INCLUDES:
- AquaVideo Custom Built Aluminium Underwater Housing for Sony F5/F55 w/std. Mechanical controls - Focus, Zoom, Power, ND filter, Record (Assgn 4), assign 1/2, View & Move Thumbnail select, Menu, Menu dial/select
- 8’ acrylic dome with shade hood - NEVER USED
- Macro Port for canon 100mm - NEVER USED
- 6' acrylic dome with shade hood
- VF mount and control for focus magnification
- Circuit board, switches, and cable installed for focus/iris control of Optitek Canon Adaptor
- Vacuum check system valve
- Installed backplate with cable penetrator for HDSDI cable for Director/DP monitoring
- Belden SDI cable with special heavy duty neoprene coating for underwater use - 60 meters
- Carry handle
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START SHOOTING, SOLD AS A COMPLETE PACKAGE ONLY. PICTURES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. HOUSING IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! JUMP ON IT WHILE AUSSIE DOLLAR IS STILL LOW!
I am based on the Gold Coast, Australia. I purchased this last year with very little use. I now have no need for kit as I'm working in house with all kit provided.
40k aud