Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam 6" and Pana 7-14mm (Perth, Australia)

Started by OrangeFrog ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 6" and Pana 7-14mm (Perth, Australia)

6 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    For sale

    - Nauticam 6" dome port, with neoprene cover, very good condition (marks but no scratches)

    - Panasonic 7-14 LUMIX G Vario 7-14 lens. (As new)

    - Nauticam zoom gear for above lens

    All come in original boxes. If bought as set I include the Panasonic filter holder (for magic filters behind lens, never used)

     

    Fits Nauticam housings for micro 4/3 cameras like Olympus OMD em1, em5, Panasonic gh4

    2a338a92b6ed74a60eb385018b502611.jpgd50ce7f3e511ea73a49eb249f3487795.jpgc08f34c4db552d70787e6dcc231a02c0.jpg29aaac24e3a67e286892d11badb4a823.jpg0227d2bdd6b048e77eebf401755f59c5.jpg

    All together : $1050

     

    Separate :

    - Dome $250 (new $750) (comes with neoprene cover)

    - Lens $725 (new $1000) (if bought in set I add the filter holder)

    - Zoom gear $125 (new about $225)

     

     

    (All prizes in Ozzie dollar)

     

     

    Gear is located in Perth, Australia. Happy to ship within Australia (buyers cost)

  2. Ready to buy dome and focus gear. PayPal is OK? -> send me invoice to PP

     

    Shipping to Russia

  3. I'm interested in the complete package, shipped to Sydney. PM sent

  4. So.... you can't sell partially ? Let me know if this your final decision... coz i have alternate offer

     

     

    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

  5. OrangeFrog

    I already have a Panasonic 7-14 but would really like to get my hands on a filter holder. If you sold as a package would you mind letting me know where I can get one?

    Thanks

    Steve

  6. Sold!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.