Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sony Nauticam NA-RX100IV Housing

Started by jss ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sony Nauticam NA-RX100IV Housing

5 posts
  1. I have a brand new unused Nauticam NA-RX100IV housing for sale, complete with all original accessories (camera not included). I am sure if you are reading this you already know everything you need to know about this housing, but here's a picture (below). Retails for $995, I am willing to let it go for $795 including shipping to anywhere in the US. International shipping is also available, but I will need you to pay the difference. Payment via paypal is preferred, but willing to discuss other options.

     

    nau-rx100iv.jpg

  2. Hi,

    Is the housing still for sale?

    Any pictures of the actual housing?

    Thanks!

  3. Is this sold?

  4. Sale pending.

  5. No longer available.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.