Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam Offset Extension Valve #25059 for Vacuum + Bulkhead

Started by world.explorer ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam Offset Extension Valve #25059 for Vacuum + Bulkhead

1 posts
  1. Hello,

    I would like to buy a Nauticam Offset Extension Valve #25059 so that I can install my vacuum valve and electrical bulkhead in a single M14 accessory hole.

     

    I would prefer to buy it without the vacuum valve (yellow part), since I already own one. Nauticam only sells the extension valve as set, so I would be willing to buy the entire set, if it is not possible to split or exchange with my valve.

    Cheers

    post-50865-0-57997000-1460933906_thumb.png

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.