Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Selling my Aquatica AD7000 Complete Rig

Started by RChidalgo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling my Aquatica AD7000 Complete Rig

3 posts
  1. I am selling my Complete Aquatica AD7000 Setup. I am selling because I want to upgrade. You need to buy your own D7000.

    you can still buy new body only.

     

    Here is what you get for 2,250 USD. Sorry will not part the pieces.

     

     

    -Aquatica AD7000 housing hybrid strobe port will take optical and Sync. I am the original owner. 8.5 Cosmetic and fully operational.

    -8" acrylic dome port with cover. barely a scratch. I use my mini dome so this one stays in the closet.

    -2 pair Strobe Arms with clamps

    -2 inon z240 type IV strobes with body cover so they are almost new looking.

    -original boxes and mauals ofcourse.

     

    I am based in Southern California

    Goodbye Mr. AD7000.

    my email rhidalgo@r-innovations.net

    thanks!

    post-50961-0-18341300-1460943189_thumb.jpg

    post-50961-0-30478500-1460943193_thumb.jpg

    Edited by RChidalgo
  2. Sale Pending

  3. Still for sale? PM info@migrationmedia.com.au

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.