The Sea & Sea correction lens is available in 82mm and 77mm thread sizes. I have used the 82mm with the Nikon Z 14-30mm F/4 which is 82mm using the Nikon Z6. I have also used the 77mm with Sony A7-cameras using the Zeiss Batis 18mm F/2.8 which is 77mm and the Sony 16-35mm F/4 which has a 72mm thread size. With the Sony zoom lens I used a 77/72mm step-up ring. I also own the Sony 20mm F1.8 but the thread size is 67mm and a 10mm jump may defeat the purpose of the S&S lens.
All three of these lenses I would shoot at F/13 and above if possible on full frame. Assuming the lenses are fitted with the proper dome size my results have added about 1-2 stops of like corner sharpness on full frame v. not using the S&S lens.
S&S list both the 82mm and 77mm lenses as suited to the 240mm/230mm NEW 210/AR and 165 port II. I used the Nikon 14-30mm with a mini port (about 152mm) the type cut from a larger radius dome and the results were awful. While the subject in the center of the frame was tack sharp about two-thirds of the frame was soft.
All of the lenses listed in the S&S compatibility chart are zooms but my results with the fitted 18mm lens were the same.
If used with a larger (200mm plus) sized port expect a stop or two better results depending on your equipment.
I would add that the S&S correction lenses while providing an improvement are not going to come close to the results you can get with water contact optics like the Nikonos RS 13mm Fisheye, WACP I/II or others.