hey guys,
Ive been following the forums for a while now and I thought now was the time to make a post as I dont really know it anymore ![]()
Anyway Im a divemaster (Im currently back home in the Netherlands, but will be leaving to go back to Koh Tao soon again) and Id really like to get into underwater videography. Im not totally new to photo/videography, I mean I know how they work and so, but am not a pro either.
So Im looking to buy (pre owned) my own rig. But basicly I cant make up my mind anymore haha. Ive been looking at the GH4 and the AX100. Because they have the 4k option. But both have have lots of pros and cons. Also Ive been thinking of maybe getting a compact, the rx100iv or the lx100. Im looking for something that can last me for quite a while and it will probaly be used weekly as I would like to work as a resort videographer and ofcourse next to it I would like to use for my self as in docu kinds of style shots.
So Im wondering what you guys would suggest, or maybe even something totally different?
Thank you! ![]()