Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Housing with Ports, 2 YS-D1 strobes and more for Sale

Started by diverbuddr ·

  • 18Posts
  • 18Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Housing with Ports, 2 YS-D1 strobes and more for Sale

18 posts
  1. All you need is the OMD EM1 Camera and lenses (8mm and 60mm Macro)

     

    Complete kit with Nautical housing, dome port, macro port w/gear, vacuum kit, 2 Sea and Sea YS-D1 strobes with custom dome diffusers, Ultralight arm, fiber optic connectors, L&M Sola 1200 spotting light, combo rinse and carry case, Pelican case (carry-on friendly), tool kit w/spare rings.

     

    Contact me for photos and pricing. Might include the Oly OMD-Em1 camera and 12-40mm Pro lens if you're interested...

     

    Budd Riker

    budd@buddriker.com

    post-5823-0-29328600-1461629459_thumb.jpg

    Edited by diverbuddr
  2. Sell strobe separately?

  3. Interested in the Nauticam Macro Port if it is the Port 65 #36163 for Oly 60mm Macro? I already have forcus gear. Let me know!!

  4. Interested in the housing and the camera. I have the ports. Thanks!

  5. Sebastes68,

    I am willing to sell the housing. Make me a reasonable offer and I'll get back to you.

    Budd

  6. What would be the price of the Spot light please? And how old is it/ how many hours 'in use' time? Thank you

  7. Sebastes68,

    I am willing to sell the housing. Make me a reasonable offer and I'll get back to you.

    Budd

  8. Hi,

     

    I just sent you a PM...interested in one strobe.

  9. Budd, I would be interested in the dome etc.

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Edited by bnf-austin
  10. Could you please send me the prices for all the equipment including the camera? And as well without the strobes and arms please? Better to contact at marc@sunytravel.com

  11. I might be interested in the 12-40 Pro lens....do you have the port too?

  12. I might be interested in the 12-40 Pro lens....do you have the port too?

    Still waiting for your answer....

  13. Hi, what is the macro port? Is it the Macro Port 45 (36135) with focus gear?

  14. post-5823-0-29328600-1461629459_thumb.jpg

    I am willing to sell as a kit or individual components if reasonable. All items are in really good condition. Make me an offer at buddr@mac.com

     

    Budd Riker

    Edited by diverbuddr
  15. mail sent,

     

    kind regards,

    Andreas

  16. Mail sent

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. I'm interested in the 12-40 PRO lens and its' port.....please PM me if you still have them

     

    Thanks,

    Debbie

  18. THIS KIT HAS BEEN SOLD! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST

    BUDD

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.