Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Over Under Shots --- Sometimes

Started by Peter Schulz ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Over Under Shots --- Sometimes

3 posts
  1. Over Under Shots --- Sometimes

    Most of my diving is drift diving. While being picked up, I sometimes entertain myself by shooting the dive boat with a wide angle lens and dome port. What I'm trying for are some good/fun over under shots and some eye candy for the boat operators and staff.

     

    Most of my shots don't turn out to be over under shots. However I have a lot of fun taking them and sharing them.

     

    See the following for examples and details.

     

    http://www.splashdowndivers.com/photo_gall..._over_under.htm

  2. I do the same...on the last trip I started taping over my holes and then filled em and kept the water from coming out...works pretty well...

  3. I been trying to take pics like that as well but for some reason the water doesn't bead off my dome port. Until after I polished it again and applied Rain-X and it does now.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.