Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal Megadome with Nauticam converter for sale

Started by ibsroushdi ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal Megadome with Nauticam converter for sale

2 posts
  1. I have a subal megadome for sale. its about an 11inch dome with the conical back originally designed for the 14-24 but works really nicely with the 16-35 with appropriate extension rings. Its a subal type 4 mount but I have been using it with a nauticam converter without any problems. It was some absurd amount new. There are no scratches on the glass and in comes with a slightly tatty home made neoprene cover :).

    Asking £800 for the dome and converter. Its currently in Brighton in the UK but im between there and the midlands so could bring it up. Happy to ship at cost to wherever.

  2. Hi, I'm writing you from Spain, and I'm very interested in the dome.

    How much would cost the shipping to Ibiza?

    Would it be possible to you send me some pictures of it?

    My e-mail address is joancostag@gmail.com

     

    Thanks

     

    Joan

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.