Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Extension Nauticam 16-35

Started by DuikKees ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Extension Nauticam 16-35

2 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I use the D750 in a Nauticam housing. I recently purchased a Sea&Sea 9,7" dome mainly to use with the 16-35 f4.

     

    What extension is recommended for this lens?
    The portchart from Nauticam says 90mm with the 9,5" Nauticam dome, but I also see others using the 70mm extension with this lens.

     

    Kees

     

  2. Hi Kees,

    I use the 8,5" dome with a 70mm extension with good results.

    --Rob

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.