Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite housing for Canon G16 TTL

Started by Roger-Botting ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite housing for Canon G16 TTL

5 posts
  1. Ikelite housing for Canon G16 TTL version. Purchased new last Sept for $900. Works great, has done about 20 dives.$750 .

    Also Canon G16 camera to match, Purchased new last August, Sell for $350 with or without housing.

    Prices are in Canadian dollars but I don't mind if you want to pay in US dollars.

    Housing and camera are in Victoria BC.

    post-53393-0-99994100-1461879663_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Roger-Botting
  2. I'm interested, but can't seem to send you a personal message. (possibly because I'm new to the boards?)

     

    edit: creating a post enabled direct messages. PM sent!

    Edited by matthew_k
  3. I have answered your email, the answer is YES.

  4. Thanks Roget for the quick and painless transaction!

  5. sold, to a good buyer

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.