Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Light and Motion Stingray Plus w Sony HDR-XR200 HD Camera

Started by Dbuky ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Light and Motion Stingray Plus w Sony HDR-XR200 HD Camera

3 posts
  1. Light and Motion Stingray Plus Camera and housing, plus 2 that's right, 2 Sony HDR XR-200 cameras, Light and Motion all aluminum housing, arms and lights, to include 4 fish eye lights (2 1000lm and 2 500lm) 3 additional replacement handles, 4 o-ring kits, 2 sets of handle batteries, 2 chargers with extended battery, battery is good for 4 dives, carrying suitcase with dividers, optional go pro or utility top mount (quick connect) and all manuals. Used less than 100 dives. Asking $800 for all included obo, plus shipping. I live in a VA if interested in pick up. I accept all major credit cards as well. I'm looking at upgrading but otherwise an awesome camera set up. All you see here is included, suitcase is a great way to customize, it's light and secure.

     

    I can send sample video upon request and can be reached at dbuky1@gmail.com if you prefer. Great for the diver that wants to get into videography with all manual control capabilities. $3500 plus invested in to this whole set up, but I need to get rid as I want to upgrade to a much much larger system.

     

    ​HDR storage is 250 gig! I spent 3 weeks in Micronesia and didn't even fill the driver. Sony compresses the files well and allows for mass storage. There is also the option to add a memory card for additional storage.

     

    ​Great housing with only one port to seal. It is double sealed O rings and leaves the worry of flooding on the surface. All aluminum housing and infared controls make for ease of operation. Built in flip down red filter and you're in business.

     

    Please let me know if you have any questions, all serious offers will be considered.

     

    Thanks

    post-53844-0-20656400-1462325788_thumb.jpeg

    post-53844-0-10623000-1462325802_thumb.jpeg

    post-53844-0-37358500-1462325813_thumb.jpeg

    post-53844-0-02018900-1462325822_thumb.jpeg

    post-53844-0-32343600-1462325832_thumb.jpeg

  2. PM sent

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. Thanks. I responded.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.