Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Inon micro semi fisheye port

Started by JasonWessler ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon micro semi fisheye port

4 posts
  1. Upping my game from a rebel xsi to the 7dm2. Need to hear from anyone who uses this inon port. I am in the process of getting a housing for the new cannon and am not sure if one is more problematic when using the inon port. I have heard of alignment issues with my old system so i never bought it. My new housing will be purchased with that in mind. I am looking at the sea and sea mdx housing, or the subal cd7, or the aquatica a7d housing. My bigest fear is getting a housing that does not mount the camera precisly each time it is installed. I hear the alignment is critical to getting clear pics

  2. Very cool video. Yes i heard a few years back the sun has to send some flares and you need to jump the color blue so i know it wont be easy. where did you get the adapter made for your wifes camera and is it the same one you use? How do you like your subal housing? The handles are tilted forward little .Does that feel awkward when you are shooting macro low to the ground?

    Edited by JasonWessler
  3. I really enjoyed the video, thx for sharing

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.