Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

RAW Show Reel From Palau

Started by RWBrooks ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

RAW Show Reel From Palau

4 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    This is a recent show reel from the 5D3/Magic Lantern Hybrid and whilst it doesn't afford the fastest turn around the results are worth the wait.

     

    Enjoy

     

     

    Feedback or discussion on what workflow people find to be the best would be welcomed.

     

     

     

    Richard Brooks

     

    Media Producer-Palau

    Edited by RWBrooks
  2. Hi Richard,

     

    Some very nice footage in there and the ability to color correct the RAW files really shows. You have amazing blues....

     

    I thought some of the edits were a little "jumpy". I know show reels are all about squeezing in as much as possible though...

     

    Adam

  3. Thanks Adam,

    Having shot Raw for some time now, I don't want to go back to anything less.

     

    Richard

  4. Thanks Adam,

    Having shot Raw for some time now, I don't want to go back to anything less.

     

    Richard

     

    I agree with Adam. I really like the turtle's shell although on my monitor the ghost pipe fish looks a bit weird. I wonder if you would be kind enough to compare RAW with 10bit 422? I am such a lousy colour grader that the samples I have played around with don't prove anything!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.