Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Sea & Sea, Nauticam & FIT...

Started by Johnqdiver ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Sea & Sea, Nauticam & FIT...

16 posts
  1. Hi

     

    I have a list on UWP Magazine http://www.uwpmag.com/?p=sellof the equipment that I have for sale.

     

    All of the items have been well looked after and have had very little use. I think the most is 20 dives. I parted with my housing a while ago and unfortunately I won't be replacing it for the foreseeable future.

     

    They are listed below with prices:

     

    Nauticam 45 EVF £650. Model 32203

    EVF Window for NA-Nex-6 £80.

    2x YS-D1 Strobes £300 each.

    2x Stix 6" float arms £30 each

    2x 200mm Nauticam CF Arms £50 each

    Nauticam to Sea & Sea Fibre optic Cables £50ea.

    Nauticam M10 Housing Strobe Mounting Ball £15.

    Hot shoe Ball Mount £20.

    iDas Ball Adaptor for GoPro £10.

    FIT Pro 1200WSR & Spare Batt & Charger £175.

    7 Clamps, £10 each or £60 all 7.

    All Prices are ONO, so please message me to discuss :)

    I'm based in the south of England, Fareham. Items can be collected, delivery can be arranged at cost.

    With regards to payment, I will accept cash on collection, bank transfer, Cheque (Items will be dispatched when cleared) and if Paypal is the only option then the Fees need to be covered by the purchaser.

    post-33750-0-54814400-1462972932_thumb.jpg

    post-33750-0-50614000-1462973530_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Johnqdiver
  2. what type of clamps are they ? (only if you are willing to split).

  3. what type of clamps are they ? (only if you are willing to split).

    l believe they are made by Light for Me, I got them from DIRdirect.com.

    I'm willing to separate.

     

    They are anodised aluminium and stainless steel.

    Edited by Johnqdiver
  4. Hi,
    interested in the hot shoe - ball mount and the Gopro ball mount.
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  5. Hi,

    interested in the hot shoe - ball mount and the Gopro ball mount.

    Regards,

    Wolfgang

    Hi Wolfgang,

     

    They are yours if you want them.

     

    John

  6. Hi John,

    sold!
    Thanks,
    Wolfgang

  7. Hi John,

    sold!

    Thanks,

    Wolfgang

    Cool. Over to PM

  8. Hi John, thanks for the answer. I am looking for ulcs ones, so I am no longer interested.

  9. Carbon float arms are now sold.

     

    Remaining items still available. :)

  10. Hi john

    Was interested (for sure)45 evf, stix 6" float arms and the clamps! Also potentially the strobes and fibre optic cables. I live in London so I'm able to pick up as well. [emoji846]

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. Hi john

    Was interested (for sure)45 evf, stix 6" float arms and the clamps! Also potentially the strobes and fibre optic cables. I live in London so I'm able to pick up as well. [emoji846]

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    They are all still available and ready to go. :)

  12. Hi John,

     

    interested in

    1x YS-D1 Strobes £300 each.
    2x Stix 6" float arms £30 each
    3 Clamps, £10 each

     

    Please PM me if still available. Needs to be shipped to germany. Payment by paypal if it´s ok. PLease send me the total amount I have to pay including shipping cost and paypal fees and your paypal adress.

     

    Kind reagrds,

    Andreas

  13. Hi John,

     

    interested in

     

    1x YS-D1 Strobes £300 each.

    2x Stix 6" float arms £30 each

    3 Clamps, £10 each

     

    Please PM me if still available. Needs to be shipped to germany. Payment by paypal if it´s ok. PLease send me the total amount I have to pay including shipping cost and paypal fees and your paypal adress.

     

    Kind reagrds,

    Andreas

    Message sent :)

  14. Here is an update of what is still available.

     

    Nauticam 45 EVF £650. Model 32203

    EVF Window for NA-Nex-6 £80.

    1 x YS-D1 Strobes £300 each.

    Nauticam to Sea & Sea Fibre optic Cables £50ea.

    Nauticam M10 Housing Strobe Mounting Ball £15.

    Hot shoe Ball Mount £20.

    iDas Ball Adaptor for GoPro £10.

    FIT Pro 1200WSR & Spare Batt & Charger £175.

    6 Clamps, £10 each

     

    :)

    Edited by Johnqdiver
  15. PM sent re: FIT

  16. Items still available:

     

    2 x Sea & Sea fibre optic cables for Nauticam £45 each

    Nauticam M10 ball mount £20

    Nauticam Hot shoe ball mount £20

    iDas go pro Ball adaptor. £10

    FIT pro WSR light. Spare battery and charger etc. As new. UK postage only due to Li ion batteries and postal restrictions.

    EVF adaptor window for Nauticam NA NEX-6 housing £50

    Edited by Johnqdiver

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.