Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NIKONOS Cameras 1-5

Started by Johnqdiver ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

NIKONOS Cameras 1-5

5 posts
  1. Hi

     

    For the nostalgic divers and photographers out there, (Hopefully both!). I have for sale my collection of Nikonos Cameras from 1 - 5. (Not the RS though) :).

     

    I have them listed on UWP for £500 complete, (worth more I'm sure on eBay if sold individually).

     

    Each camera comes with an original Nikonos 35mm lens except the 4 which has a 28mm lens.

     

    I bought them as collection pieces to be displayed. Models 1,2, & 3 should probably remain as display items. However the 4 & 5 would possibly be good for water if prepared correctly.

     

    The collection comes with an original Sekonic light meter and strobe arm, plus some extras, extension tubes, seals (if I can find them) etc.

     

    ​I have a few different photos, which I can send to interested parties on request.

     

    Asking £500 complete.

    I'm based in the south of England, Fareham. Items can be collected, delivery can be arranged at cost.

    With regards to payment, I will accept cash on collection, bank transfer, Cheque (Items will be dispatched when cleared) and if Paypal is the only option then the Fees need to be covered by the purchaser.

    post-33750-0-89659400-1462975484_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Johnqdiver
  2. Hi Johnqdiver,

     

    I am interested. I will be in London mid of June so if you don't mind the delay I can pay you the cash then.

     

    Edward

  3. Hi Johnqdiver,

     

    I am interested. I will be in London mid of June so if you don't mind the delay I can pay you the cash then.

     

    Edward

    Hi Edward,

     

    I could not think of a better home for these cameras. I'll hold them for you. We can discuss closer to the time arrangements for collection/delivery etc.

     

    Regards

     

    John Quinn

  4. This transaction is interesting as I've thought about selling my collection and wondered what it would bring.

    It is the same as the proceeding but with the addition of a Calypso and also a rare Calypso/Nikkor.

  5. All items collected as planned.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.