Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

INON Z-22 Quad Flash Very RARE!

Started by enzo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

INON Z-22 Quad Flash Very RARE!

3 posts
  1. Inon Z22 Ring Flash. Very Rare! Genuine reason for sale due to owner retiring. INON Z-22 quad flash. Rarely appears on the market. Specialist "Ring Flash". Can be adapted for fibre optic firing by adding an INON slave unit and fibre optic cable. Accepts wet close up lens for twice lifesize shooting with 105mm lens.

     

    I am located in Istanbul, Turkey. I can post worldwide just let me know where you are I will get a postage quote for you. Thank you

     

    Price: $2000

    post-24388-0-33007400-1462995945_thumb.jpg

    post-24388-0-80327300-1462995958_thumb.jpg

    post-24388-0-75762600-1462995970_thumb.jpg

    post-24388-0-47797700-1462995981_thumb.jpg

  2. Still available?

  3. Bump $1500

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.