Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS - Sea & Sea TTL converter with 2x S&S sync cords

Started by craig nelson ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS - Sea & Sea TTL converter with 2x S&S sync cords

1 posts
  1. Hi have the above unit for sale. Works perfectly but needs a service as I found very small water ingress. It's been stripped and rebuilt orings cleaned greased and re-seated.

     

    It's on eBay item number 262437080882 uk site but will ship internationally

     

    As said works perfectly but I'd want you to get it pressure tested prior to use.

     

    I'll let it go for £200 with the cords for a wet pixel member

     

    Thanks

    Craig

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.