Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Advice for Strobes & accessories for Ikelite housing Canon G16

Started by liloulivi ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Advice for Strobes & accessories for Ikelite housing Canon G16

1 posts
  1. Hi all, I own a Canon G16 with Ikelite housing (this is NOT the TTL housing) and Ikelite tray with dual release handles.

    I'm looking to buy a strobe. I was advised to go for the Sea and Sea YS-D2 Strobe which suits me in terms of pricing.

     

    However, I'm unsure what other accessories are required to mount this on the ikelite tray that I own.

     

    Thank you so much in advance for your replies.

    Edited by liloulivi

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.