Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Best autofocus mode for Canon 7D Mark 2 video

Started by Paddy Ryan ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Best autofocus mode for Canon 7D Mark 2 video

1 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    I am off to (hopefully) video giant mantas and I need some advice. I want my Canon 7D Mark 2 to follow focus as a manta swims closer. Previous attempts were not highly successful - I know there are several different focus modes in the submenus and wonder if any of you have any recommendations. Thanks.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.